BSNL employee electrocuted in north Kashmir
Srinagar,15-Apr,CNS; A BSNL employee died after he was electrocuted while performing his duties in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Official said that a 48-year old employee received an electric shock when he was repairing a wire in the Pattan area.
The employee who has been identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Mir S/O Wali Mohammad Mir resident of Tantraypora Palhallan was shifted to the hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.
Meanwhile, Police in this regard have registered a case and investigations initiated.(CNS)